We Invented the “Original” In-Mold Graphic Process.
Traditional stickers and labels did not adhere well to PE, PP and TPO plastics, so MIGS® saw a need.
It’s the genuinely permanent, world’s leading in-mold decorating solution for rotationally molded plastic parts.
- Better performing graphics that are tested and resist UV, weathering, chemicals and more
- Stronger and easier to use decoration technology for in-mold use, even on difficult parts
- Faster applications allows, with no spray adhesive needed, for quicker finishing of your decoration
- Compatible with all mold temp ranges, makes it possible to decorate what you never thought was possible
- Built to handle multiple textures, even aggressive shot peens
MIGS® graphic applications include:
Single or Multi-Colored MessagingFine-line detailing that lasts when branding your products
Warning, Caution Signs and Safety MessagingNew MIG® 5 – Mold In Graphics® will retain your messages to help lower scrap rates
Instructional usage graphicsInstructional graphics for your rotomolded plastics that last
High contrast decoration for your plasticsThe truly permanent way to decorate your message onto your rotomolded part
International Languages made permanentDecorate any rotomolded parts with second language graphics for your users
Quality decoration for all languagesPermenant branding on your plastics for any location.
Retain Certification LabelsMeet any standards based qualifications for your decoration, like ASTM.
Qualify your certification branding with the MIG® 5Rest assured, our graphics are permanent
Permanence for Your InfographicsEasily decorate your rotomolded parts with your Schematics, Recycling information and product data
Add more Details into your BrandingAchieve the message you want and retain that recognition permanently
Quality Graphics for Your BrandMold In Graphics® will outlast and outperform other decorating technologies for rotomolded parts
Retain Your Brand messagingWe are the Original innovator to in-mold decorating. Don’t be fooled by imitations.
Already molded your products?
We developed Mold On Graphics® in 1997.
It’s the post-molding decorating solution. These graphics and labels are:
- Permanently fused directly into the outer surface of Polyethylene products after the part has been molded or formed
- Apply them now – or even years later
- The quality is lasting, just like our Mold In Graphics®
- Further enhances your brand recognition